- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years architectural experience and at least five years recent project management experience with healthcare-focused facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related field required.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
- Excellent client management and leadership skills required.
- Superior technical and presentation skills and a commitment to design excellence essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.