- Successful candidates must have at least ten years of recent experience in architectural design with a track record of innovation. Diverse project experience with healthcare, science and/or higher education facilities preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture required. Master's degree in architecture preferred.
- Superior architectural design knowledge and skills required.
- Professional registration and LEED AP preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp required.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and 3D rendering software preferred.
Interested candidates are asked to submit samples along with their resume.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.