- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture required. Master’s degree in architecture preferred.
- Minimum of three years recent and relevant architectural experience required. Five years’ experience preferred. Experience in one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Proficiency in Sketch-up and Intermediate Revit knowledge required; have used Revit in academic and professional settings. Expert Revit knowledge preferred.
- In-depth working knowledge of current Revit versions with emphasis on design and production work in a team environment and project set up required.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and 3D rendering software preferred.
Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.