- Minimum two-year technology or related degree required. Five years of relevant help desk and end-user support experience required.
- Minimum five years experience in MS Windows 7 and 10, MS Office, and PC hardware components required. Familiarity with AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe, Avaya, Lifesize and Apple products preferred.
- Minimum five years experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting printers, modems and peripherals on a TCP/IP network.
- Experience with inventory and purchasing systems.
- Availability during Flad’s business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. required.
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, organization, communication, time management, team orientation and follow-through skills required.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.