- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in architecture required. Master's degree in architecture preferred.
- Two years recent and relevant architectural experience required, three or more years of experience preferred. Previous project experience in one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation media required.
- Proficiency in Rhino or Sketch Up, and 3D rendering software required. Intermediate Revit knowledge required; have used Revit for at least two years in academic and professional settings. Expert Revit knowledge preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Grasshopper, Dynamo, Power Bi, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.