- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years architectural experience, with at least five years of recent Project Architect experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and working on relevant, large-scale healthcare-focused facilities.
- Broad base of experience with patient, ambulatory, diagnostic facilities and academic medical centers required.
- Professional degree in architecture and registration required.
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency required.
- LEED AP preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.