- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in architecture required. Master's degree preferred.
- Two years of relevant architectural experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Rhino or SketchUp, and 3D rendering software required. Beginner Revit knowledge required; have at least 1 year Revit experience in an academic or professional setting. Understands how Revit works, but may not have completed a project from start to finish. Has made edits to existing drawings, models, etc.). Intermediate Revit knowledge preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Grasshopper, Dynamo, Power Bi, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation media required.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.