- Minimum two-year technology or related degree required. Five years of relevant help desk and end-user support experience required.
- Experience designing and maintaining patch distribution systems, software packaging, and troubleshooting required.
- Expertise in GHOST, SMS/SCCM/OSD, and WSUS imaging solutions required.
- Minimum five years experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications required. Familiarity with AutoCAD, Revit, Windows 7 and 10, and desktop publishing/design applications preferred.
- Minimum five years experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting printers, modems and peripherals on a TCP/IP network. Experience with plotters preferred.
- A+ certification and experience with inventory and licensing management systems preferred.
- Availability during Flad’s business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. required.
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, organization, communication, time management, team orientation and follow-through skills required.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.