- Associates degree in architecture, engineering, planning or related field required. Architecture degree preferred.
- Minimum of eight years of recent progressive experience focused on programming and planning on all phases of core laboratory designs, such as containment, clean rooms, imaging, vivariums, and simulation centers required. Background in academic, laboratory, academic medical or process planning preferred.
- Knowledge of codes and standards as related to laboratories, individual municipalities, State, IBC, ADA, ANSI, NFPA, NSF, cGMP, cGLP, etc. required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and the ability to develop computerized tools to support planning efforts required. Revit experience preferred.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.