- Eight years of recent experience with a focus on master planning, programming, and developing large, complex laboratory facilities required. A broad base of experience with a focus in science and technology facilities for academic, bio-pharmaceutical, government or process planning preferred. Projects completed with multiple clients ideal.
- Associates degree in architecture, engineering, planning or related field required; architectural degree preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit required. Must be able to manipulate plan development real-time in these programs during client meetings.
- Proficiency in Excel with the ability to manipulate data in front of the client required.
- Experience in research labs that include engineering, material science, optical science, semiconductors, lasers, motion capture and electronics required.
- Experience in challenging environments including vibration, EMI, RF and acoustics required.
- Professional registration and LEED accreditation preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.