- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of five years architectural experience, with at least one year of recent Project Architect experience leading multi-disciplinary teams on relevant projects.
- Experience with one of Flad's market segments preferred.
- Professional degree in architecture and registration required.
- Intermediate Revit knowledge required; have used Revit for at least two years in academic and professional settings. Works mostly in Revit to complete work on projects in one or more aspects (modeling, detailing, etc.). Makes edits to and works within established templates, standards, etc. Beginning to understand how firm projects are initially set up and how families are created. Expert Revit knowledge preferred.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.