- Professional degree in art, graphic design, visual communications or related field required.
- Five years relevant experience, and a solid portfolio required.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud required. Knowledge of other common design tools and web development preferred.
- Knowledge of architecture, engineering, or construction industry preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of design, brand, website and marketing principles required.
- Exceptional design talent with the ability to strategize, lead and inspire.
- Strategic thinker capable of drawing out critical information, creating powerful and effective communications and producing award-winning work. Copywriting knowledge preferred.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines, anticipate demands, and maintain high quality standards.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, with people at all levels of an organization, and juggle multiple demands. Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and flexibility in adjusting to shifting demands, priorities and/or short deadlines.
Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.