- Must have three years of recent architectural experience, working with multi-disciplinary teams on relevant projects. Experience with one of Flad's market segments preferred.
- Professional degree in architecture and registration required.
- Intermediate Revit knowledge required; have used Revit for at least two years in academic and professional settings. Works mostly in Revit to complete work on projects in one or more aspects (modeling, detailing, etc.). Makes edits to and works within established templates, standards, etc. Beginning to understand how firm projects are initially set up and how families are created. Expert Revit knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketch Up and/or Rhino required. 3D rendering software and Photoshop preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of construction standards, documentation and detailing practices required.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.