- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related field required; Master’s degree in architecture or healthcare administration preferred.
- Minimum of ten years architectural experience with five or more years of recent project management experience with health facilities required. Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Proven record of client management with the ability to maintain on-going client relations, and handle multiple projects simultaneously required.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.