- Minimum five years relevant production experience in structural documentation required.
- Associate’s degree in civil engineering or architectural technology including coursework in structural systems required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required. Intermediate Revit Structure knowledge required; have used Revit for at least two years in academic and professional settings. Works mostly in Revit to complete work on projects in one or more aspects (modeling, detailing, etc.). Makes edits to and works within established templates, standards, etc. Beginning to understand how firm projects are initially set up and how families are created. Expert Revit knowledge preferred.
- Familiarity using interoperability between Revit and engineering design software preferred.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and juggle multiple demands required. Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and flexibility in adjusting to shifting priorities and/or deadlines is essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.