- Associate’s degree in civil engineering or architectural technology including coursework in structural systems required.
- Previous structural-related internship or one year relevant work experience with structural systems preferred.
- Beginner proficiency in AutoCAD required. Beginner Revit knowledge required; have at least one year Revit experience in an academic or professional setting. Understands how Revit works, but may not have completed a project from start to finish. Has made edits to existing drawings, models, etc. Intermediate Revit knowledge preferred.
- Familiarity using interoperability between Revit and engineering design software preferred.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and juggle multiple demands required. Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and flexibility in adjusting to shifting priorities and/or deadlines is essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.