- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture required.
- Five or more years recent and relevant interior design experience with an architecture or interior architecture firm and experience in one of Flad’s market segments preferred. Minimum three years recent and relevant interior design experience with an architecture or interior architecture firm required.
- Beginner Revit knowledge required; have at least one year Revit experience in an academic or professional setting. Understands how Revit works, but may not have completed a project from start to finish. Has made edits to existing drawings, models, etc. Intermediate Revit knowledge preferred.
- Experience with SketchUp, Lumion, and Enscape preferred.
- Professional registration, NCIDQ certification, and LEED accreditation preferred.
Interested candidates are asked to submit samples along with their resume.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.