- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture required. Master’s degree in architecture preferred.
- Minimum of two years recent and relevant architectural experience required. Experience in one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Proficiency in Rhino or Sketch-up and Intermediate Revit knowledge required; have used Revit for at least two years in academic and professional settings. Works mostly in Revit to complete work on projects in one or more aspects (modeling, detailing, etc.). Makes edits to and works within established templates, standards, etc. Beginning to understand how firm projects are initially set up and how families are created. Expert Revit knowledge preferred.
- In-depth working knowledge of current Revit versions with emphasis on design and production work in a team environment and project set up required.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and 3D rendering software preferred.
Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.