- A minimum of ten years relevant architectural experience with at least five years code experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related field required.
- Full understanding of appropriate codes (municipal, state, IBC, Life Safety, NPFA and ADA) required.
- Thorough knowledge of the construction industry and its practices required.
- Registered Architect in the United States or Professional Engineer registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.