- Successful candidates must have three years of recent science planning experience with a focus in laboratory facilities for higher education, vivariums, pharmaceutical, government or process planning.
- Associates degree in architecture, engineering, planning or related field required; architectural degree preferred.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Revit experience preferred.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.