- Must have five or more years of architectural experience, with two or more focused on healthcare facilities.
- Broad base of experience with patient, ambulatory, diagnostic facilities and academic medical centers required.
- Thorough knowledge of construction standards, documentation and detailing practices required.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Sketch Up required. 3D rendering software and Photoshop preferred.
- Professional degree in architecture and registration required.
- LEED AP preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.