- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related field required; Master’s degree in architecture or healthcare administration preferred.
- Minimum of fifteen years architectural experience with five or more years of recent project management and business development experience with health facilities required. Previous office and/or studio leadership experience preferred.
- Proven record of effective business development and project management with the ability to approach clients, win project work, maintain on-going client relations, and handle multiple projects simultaneously required.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.