- One year relevant administrative experience or a degree from an Administrative Assistant program required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam required.
- Experience with project websites, such as Primavera, Procore, WisBuild, etc. preferred.
- Experience with data entry and uploading/downloading documents required.
- Knowledge of architectural, engineering or construction terminology preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.