- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or other related professional degree required.
- Licensed Architect preferred. Current IDP/AXP considered.
- Experience in all phases of the architectural design process, as well as commitment and passion for learning new design application technologies and strategies required.
- Proficiency in Revit required. Experience with Rhino, Sketch-up and Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Revit document production experience and skills required.
- In-depth working knowledge of current Revit versions with emphasis on project set up required.
- Proficiency of rendering tools/gaming engines such as Enscape, Unity, Unreal, Lumion, etc. required.
- Working knowledge of Design Visualization, Virtual Reality, Computational Design, and Environmental Analysis applications required.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.