- Degree in graphic design required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year relevant graphic design experience required.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator required. Knowledge of other common design tools ideal.
- Proficiency with social media platforms including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and graphic communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants and team members.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines, anticipate demands, and maintain high quality standards.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, with people at all levels of an organization, and juggle multiple demands. Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and flexibility in adjusting to shifting demands, priorities and/or short deadlines.
Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.