- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture required.
- Ten years recent and relevant interior design experience with an architecture or interior architecture firm and healthcare planning preferred. Miniumum five years recent and relevant interior design experience with an architecture or interior architecture firm and healthcare experience required.
- Proficiency in Rhino or Sketch Up, and 3D rendering software required. Intermediate Revit knowledge required; have used Revit for at least two years in academic and professional settings. Works mostly in Revit to complete work on projects in one or more aspects (modeling, detailing, etc.). Makes edits to and works within established templates, standards, etc. Beginning to understand how firm projects are initially set up and how families are created.
- Experience with SketchUp, Lumion, and Enscape preferred.
- Professional registration, NCIDQ certification, and LEED accreditation preferred.
Interested candidates are asked to submit samples along with their resume.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.