- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture, interior architecture or interior design required.
- One year recent and relevant interior design or interior architecture experience in an architecture or interior architecture firm preferred. Experience with workplace, corporate interiors, and/or hospitality design preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp or Rhino required. Beginner Revit knowledge required; have at least one year Revit experience in an academic or professional setting. Understands how Revit works, but may not have completed a project from start to finish. Has made edits to existing drawings, models, etc. Intermediate Revit knowledge preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and 3D rendering skills preferred.
- LEED and/or WELL certification preferred.
Only candidates who submit portfolios or work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.