- Two-year technical degree in architecture or related field required.
- Must have one or more years production experience in design, drafting, or engineering.
- Must have one or more years experience in Revit with intermediate Revit knowledge. Must have used Revit for at least two years in academic and professional settings. Works mostly in Revit to complete work on projects in one or more aspects (modeling, detailing, etc.). Makes edits to and works within established templates, standards, etc. Beginning to understand how firm projects are initially set up and how families are created. Expert Revit knowledge preferred.
- Revit document production experience and skills required.
- In-depth working knowledge of current Revit versions with emphasis on project set up required.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.