- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in architecture required. Master's degree preferred.
- One year internship and/or relevant architectural experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Rhino or SketchUp, and 3D rendering software required. Rhino with Vray preferred.
- Beginner Revit knowledge required; have at least one year recent Revit experience in an academic or professional setting. Understands how Revit works, but may not have completed a project from start to finish. Has made edits to existing drawings, models, etc. Intermediate Revit knowledge preferred.
- Working knowledge of one or more Adobe Creative Suite programs required. Proficiency in full suite preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Grasshopper, Dynamo, and Power Bi preferred.
- Model making skills required. Experience with digital fabrication, laser cutter, and 3D printers preferred.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation media required.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.