- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in landscape architecture, urban planning, or urban design required.
- Experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office required. Experience with Civil 3D, ArcMap/GIS, BIM/Revit, and Lumion preferred.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation media required.
- An understanding of the basic principles of landscape architecture, planning, and construction detailing preferred.
- Previous internship experience and/or relevant experience in an architecture, planning, or landscape architecture firm preferred.
- An understanding of principles of sustainable design and ability to incorporate those principles in planning and design decisions preferred.
Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.