- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of seven years architectural experience, with at least three years of recent Project Architect experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and working on healthcare projects.
- Experience with healthcare required.
- Professional degree in architecture and registration required.
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency required.
- Sustainability accreditation preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.