- Degree in construction, architecture, or relevant program required.
- Minimum of three years current construction administration experience required; five years current construction administration experience and architectural project experience preferred.
- Previous construction administration experience overseeing commercial projects (utilizing concrete, steel, etc.) required; experience with technically complex facilities and full buildings preferred.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications required.
- Proficiency in Revit, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office required. AutoCAD preferred.
- Familiarity with Procore, CMiC, or other construction management software preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Registered Architect preferred.
- CDT, CCCA, and LEED accreditation preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.