- Associate’s degree in civil engineering or architectural technology including coursework in structural systems required.
- All levels of structural technician experience post degree welcome. Minimum of one year relevant structural systems work experience or internship preferred.
- Beginner Revit knowledge required; have at least one year recent Revit experience in an academic or professional setting. Understands how Revit works, but may not have completed a project from start to finish. Has made edits to existing drawings, models, etc. Intermediate Revit knowledge preferred.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD required.
- Familiarity using interoperability between Revit and engineering design software preferred.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and juggle multiple demands required. Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and flexibility in adjusting to shifting priorities and/or deadlines is essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.