- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of eight years architectural experience, with at least three years of recent Project Architect experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and working on large-scale projects.
- Experience with one of Flad's market segments preferred.
- Professional degree in architecture and registration required.
- Revit proficiency required. AutoCAD preferred.
- Sustainability accreditation preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.