- Bachelor’s degree in data science, informatics, industrial engineering, business, design, human factors, applied analytics, operations research, computer science, or other related degree required.
- Three years of recent and relevant experience in data analysis, research, human factors, performance management, statistics, architecture and design, or equivalent required.
- Experience with Excel, Power BI, Tableau and/or other data and analytics tools required.
- Experience with research data collection tools, such as surveys, focus groups, interviews, observations, process mapping, value stream mapping, or equivalent required.
- Experience in data and analytics, with ability to identify appropriate tools and methods to analyze and visually communicate different types of business problems.
- Background in architecture and design preferred with the ability to apply data metrics and visualizations to buildings and campuses. Ability to connect the data with a deeper understanding of how clients use space and how their space could better serve them.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.