- Previous internship experience and/or relevant architectural experience in one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation media required.
- Proficiency in Rhino or SketchUp, and 3D rendering software required.
- Beginner Revit knowledge required; have at least one year recent Revit experience in an academic or professional setting. Understands how Revit works, but may not have completed a project from start to finish. Has made edits to existing drawings, models, etc. Intermediate Revit knowledge preferred.
- Experience with real time rendering engines (e.g., Enscape, Twin Motion, etc.) to generate still animations and renderings, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR), visual scripting programs (e.g., Grasshopper and Dynamo), Adobe Creative Suite, and AutoCAD preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture required. NAAB accredited professional degree or Master’s degree in architecture preferred.
- Sustainability accreditation preferred.
Interested candidates should submit samples along with their resume. Portfolios (up to 1mb) should be uploaded with resume if there is no portfolio link.
Flad offers a wide range of benefits including:
- hybrid work environment
- health, dental and vision insurance
- generous paid time off and paid holidays
- financial health and wellness benefits - retirement savings plan; fiduciary advisor; identity theft plan; Section 125 flexible benefits; income protection – life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability; Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- continuing education and career development – internal programs; funds set aside for external programs, licensure and sustainability support, annual professional registration and organization reimbursement
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.