Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information and to apply.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. We will make every effort to respond to your request within two (2) business days.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad provides equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of their sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability, ancestry, protected military/veteran status, marital status, arrest or conviction record (except as permitted by law), use or non-use of lawful products off of Flad's premises during nonworking hours, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Responsible for preparing presentation drawings and models and developing designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of a project. Become involved in coordination for internal team members and consultants.
- Develop a project’s program into alternative conceptual design proposals. Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
- Work closely with team members and assist to complete projects on aggressive schedules by meeting deadlines within expected time and budget constraints.
- Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redlined drawings and project document sets.
- Attend client meetings to observe the overall process and develop presentation skills.
- Participate in construction site visits to better understand the construction process.
- Recognize and document conflicts that arise during construction and offer alternatives to resolve these issues.